Thank you Harvee at Book Bird Dog for the Kreativ Blogger Award! It's very kind of you to think of me. To accept, I've listed seven of my favourite things, and then pass the award on to seven creative bloggers.
So! Seven favourite things:
1. Doing my first walk of the day around the garden with a cup of tea.
2. Reading a really good book and blogging about it (seriously -- I am not just sucking up to the book blogging community here -- I love doing this, and I'm so glad I started this blog).
3. Watching cooking shows in bed with fishy.
4. Super Mario Brothers 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
5. Georgian Bay around the Bruce Penninsula in any weather.
6. Birdwatching (anytime, anywhere).
7. Handing someone a book at the library that I helped them put on hold or order - it makes them happy, and it makes me happier.
I'd like to nominate, for creativity, range of topics, excellence of posting and sheer good blog form:
Geoff at wiresandwires
Phyl at Bookishgal
Darla at Books & other thoughts
Megan at Simply Books
Nan at Letters from a Hill Farm
And both Brittney at Brittney's Blog and Kinnie at Kinnie's Korner for being both brave and creative, and jumping on the blogging bandwagon early. These two young bloggers write interesting and articulate posts and as a librarian working on youth programs, it's awesome to hear from the youth themselves about what they're reading.
And everyone, just so you know -- I am always reluctant to post this sort of thing -- I will certainly not be upset if you don't post your award. I just like to point people to blogs I like. I don't really know the etiquette surrounding blog awards at all, so if anyone would like to enlighten me that would be much appreciated!
I feel honored! Thank you so much!
I really like the idea of a walk through the garden with a cup of tea! Birdwatching is a favorite, too!
Thanks for introducing me to some new great blogs. Also, Super Mario Bros 3? Awesome!! My original nintendo kaks-out once in a while but I love going back to it!
Thank you so much, Kiirsten! I've been swamped today, but I'll try to respond to this tomorrow. You're so kind!
Thanks, Kiirstin! You have made my day - and thanks for your special mention of Kinnie's Korner and Brittney's Blog!
Simply_Megan - you're most welcome!
Book Bird Dog - Best is birdwatching with cup of tea in garden. Hard to beat. :)
Mandy - Our NES is a little glitchy. Occasionally Mario gets stuck with his head in a block, or the koopas appear see-through -- but in any case it's quality entertainment.
Phyl - You're welcome! No rush to respond, of course, I totally understand swamping...
Darla D - I really enjoy both their blogs, and I'm going to have to check out the new one, too. You're getting quite the little blogging empire over there!
Post a Comment