Thank you Harvee at Book Bird Dog for the Kreativ Blogger Award! It's very kind of you to think of me. To accept, I've listed seven of my favourite things, and then pass the award on to seven creative bloggers.
So! Seven favourite things:
1. Doing my first walk of the day around the garden with a cup of tea.
2. Reading a really good book and blogging about it (seriously -- I am not just sucking up to the book blogging community here -- I love doing this, and I'm so glad I started this blog).
3. Watching cooking shows in bed with fishy.
4. Super Mario Brothers 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
5. Georgian Bay around the Bruce Penninsula in any weather.
6. Birdwatching (anytime, anywhere).
7. Handing someone a book at the library that I helped them put on hold or order - it makes them happy, and it makes me happier.
I'd like to nominate, for creativity, range of topics, excellence of posting and sheer good blog form:
Geoff at wiresandwires
Phyl at Bookishgal
Darla at Books & other thoughts
Megan at Simply Books
Nan at Letters from a Hill Farm
And both Brittney at Brittney's Blog and Kinnie at Kinnie's Korner for being both brave and creative, and jumping on the blogging bandwagon early. These two young bloggers write interesting and articulate posts and as a librarian working on youth programs, it's awesome to hear from the youth themselves about what they're reading.
And everyone, just so you know -- I am always reluctant to post this sort of thing -- I will certainly not be upset if you don't post your award. I just like to point people to blogs I like. I don't really know the etiquette surrounding blog awards at all, so if anyone would like to enlighten me that would be much appreciated!